Lost your password?

Outdoor Electrical Box Safety

“Recognize, Respect, Report”

When Aaron and Brett Studer were young boys, they got into an electrical service box in their yard, and Aaron suffered second and third degree burns to his face. Fortunately there were no permanent scars. They want to help others stay safe. Recognize that these boxes contain electrical equipment. Respect the equipment and the boxes. Do not open, tamper with, or obstruct access to them. If there is any damage, such as a hole or broken lock, immediately report it to your utility.

These videos are made possible by members of EEC-Safe Electricity. We appreciate their support in enhancing safety awareness and making these copyrighted videos viewable to individuals visiting SafeElectricity.org. For non-members interested in using these videos, please contact info@SafeElectricity.org. Use of this work without permission, including its reproduction, distribution, or display constitutes copyright infringement.